How do you compete effectively in an era of digital content?
In research commissioned by CBA, Barna Group examines how the rise of digital tools is affecting book-buying and Christian retail. This new research is now available in a report, Christian Retail: The Rise of E-Reading.
In this report, you’ll get answers to questions such as these:
The E-Reading Revolution
- Are Christians using e-readers or tablet devices?
- What percentage of reading is being done digitally?
- Is one generation using e-readers more than any others? (It’s not the youngest!)
- What are the demographics of e-readers?
Is There Good News for Christian Retailers in the Digital Era?
- What percentage of Christians has shopped in Christian retail in the last six months?
- Are younger generations shopping in Christian retail as much as older adults?
- What factors lead consumers to prefer Christian retail?
- How can Christian retail create deeper social connections with consumers?
What are the Opportunities and Threats for Physical Retailers?
- Are digital books really a threat, and if so, why?
- What is motivating younger consumers?
- How is the e-reading revolution changing the expectations of consumers?
How Can Christian Suppliers and Retailers Compete?
- Are Christians being influenced by social media in regard to Christian products?
- How do local churches affect the marketing and consumption of Christian products?
- How can you communicate the unique value of Christian retail?
The e-reading revolution is here. Prepare yourself for these trends. Gain access to industry insights in this compelling report.